Paul Buttrick BSc, MSc, M Brew, FIBD, Brewing Consultant and Master Brewer
After 30 varied and successful years in the mainstream brewing industry, there was no way I could leave something that I enjoy and know so well and start on something completely new, so in 2005, I decided to work independently as a Brewing Consultant. Many brewers in the UK concentrate their attention to Ale style beers, I am equally experienced and interested in Lager.
Get in Touch...
My aims on becoming a brewing consultant
- To help people involved in the world of beer, by giving and sharing knowledge, experience and enthusiasm gained in a long and varied brewing career.
- To help breweries increase their sales and profitability by improving the taste and quality of their beers and cost effectiveness of their business.
- To help people brew really good beer: ales, lagers, specialities.
My philosophy on brewing and running a successful beer company is straight forward:
- Keep everything as simple and straight forward as possible.
- Brew and sell beer which has character and is consistently high quality.
- Brew and sell beer customers will enjoy and come back for time and time again.
- Don’t confuse customers by brewing too many different beers, and make sure your customers know what they are buying.
- Keep a careful eye on what customers are saying about your beers, so you can better respond to their needs.